South Africans Abroad (SAFFAs) Abandoned By ANC Regime! Some Even Stuck in Foreign Jails, Unable To Get Documents From SA Embassies or Home Affairs!
When perusing the many online groups for communities of South Africans abroad, it soon becomes clear that the one single biggest problem for SA Expats (SAFFAs), or just those visiting or travelling abroad, is getting Documentation or Identification from SA Embassies (DIRCO) or even Home Affairs back home! In many cases this documentation is vital in order to travel or remain legally abroad. Yes, we all know, and joke, that South Africa is now a barely functioning failed state, but to be told in an official communication by an SA Embassy, that you would have to wait up to THREE YEARS for a birth certificate, is, to put it bluntly, criminal! The Embassy even went so far as to recommend asking family back home to do it for you! Remind us again why we have a “government” and pay taxes?
Rugby World Cup: All Blacks 23 – Springboks 13 – Did BEE make the difference between winning and just playing?
There were few opportunities in the Springboks’ first game against the All Blacks in Japan as Cheslin Kolbe had few chances, but could have scored at least a try if Wille le Roux’s passing to him was better.
Cheap Car Rentals Holland
Cheap Hotels Holland
Transfer Your SA Pension
Hotels in Holland
Holland Hotels & News
- US President Trump signed anti-genocide act into law and is committed to send in Marines as a matter of national security interest – ANC & EFF you will soon be sorry for openly challenging him!
- New stats show a few South Africans trying to emigrate to liberal New Zealand as refugees, and failing! However many succeed as students & residents
- South Africans Abroad (SAFFAs) Abandoned By ANC Regime! Some Even Stuck in Foreign Jails, Unable To Get Documents From SA Embassies or Home Affairs!
- South Africa’s Ambassador to Italy, “untouchable” Shirish Soni, recalled over misrepresentation of qualifications & financial irregularities
- 24 Weird Things About South Africa according to a Canadian Expatriate living in SA
- South Africa is nothing like Australia, New Zealand or Canada – the number living in poverty is considerably higher – 23 million people!
- Kid from New Zealand forced to take off T-shirt at SA airport because there was a picture of a green snake on it!
- Foreign visitors are not safe in South Africa – Dutch tourist family holiday ends in nightmare after attack & hijacking in Lowveld area
- ANC-regime needs money! South Africa’s big expat tax is coming – and financial emigration isn’t the quick fix you think it is
- Travel Sites